Conference | Michelona will participate in the Guangdong Solar Industry Development Summary Conference
Meeting time: December 18-19, 2020
Venue: Aoyuan Golf Hotel
In 2020, the global economy is complex and changeable. We have seen the inevitability and urgency of energy transition and green development, that the replacement of traditional energy by photovoltaic power generation is accelerating, and that photovoltaic power generation has entered a new era of parity, and we will also see the global photovoltaic power generation. The installed capacity of the project ushered in a new big growth.
In recent years, China's photovoltaic industrialization technology has developed rapidly, and there are technological updates and iterations in all aspects; new technologies have brought better products, higher efficiency, and more affordable prices; the continuous decline of photovoltaic system costs has promoted installation in the end market The scale continues to increase.
1. Summary and outlook on the development of the solar energy industry;
2. Crystalline silicon solar cell and module technology and application;
3. CdTe, CIGS, perovskite and new thin film solar cell technology;
4. Energy storage, systems and intelligent grid-connected technologies and applications;
5. High-end equipment, processes, manufacturing, integration, production automation and emerging materials, etc.;